[Healeys] Carb needles

Subject: [Healeys] Carb needles
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 08:12:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Reinhart;  Attached is a file with all the carb information for the Big
Healey.  The information was sourced primarily from Burlen's over a decade ago
and the link I used does not work today.  According to the data, the standard
needle is 'QW' and the rich needle is 'QA'

You should be able to confirm at http://www.burlen.co.uk/
or   http://www.sucarb.co.uk/
 --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada              - Keep Smiling, Murphy
Lives

--- On Tue, 7/5/11, Reinhart Rosner <reinhart.rosner at aon.at> wrote:<< After a
big rebuild of the engine of my 100 the carbs (H4) are running too rich at
idle and too lean at higher revs. Some years ago with installing K&N filters
we changed to "QW" which are still in there. My mechanic told me
that "QA" should be the right needles for the engine setup. But he seems to
have difficulties to get these.  Anyone who knows a source for these,
preferable in Europe? >>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
SU]