[Healeys] Pedal box mods

Subject: [Healeys] Pedal box mods
From: e-wilkins at cox.net (Eric (Rick) Wilkins)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:35:26 -0700
Thanks a bunch for the info here.

What I have is the same as Chris Dimmock, and a set of later large
breather tri-carb manifold to fit HD8 or HD6 carbs. They have bigger
stuff on the underside than the HS6 used on tri-carbs. I also have the
SS Falcon works style headers that need some clearance on the footwell
side.

I really wanted to see how the chassis area looks withe frame and
footwell modifications, so this is all very helpful.

Here's the engine with manifolds for HD type carbs:
http://www.team.net/forums/download/file.php?id=62

Wilko