[Healeys] door shims/ interior video

Subject: [Healeys] door shims/ interior video
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (i erbs)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:46:17 -0700
anyone have a cache of unwanted door shims for a 3000?
Trying to adjust my doors. Amazingly, I can remove bonnet and doors that fit
fine, but are way out of adjustment on re-fitment. yes, we should have
marked the hinges, but alas, we did not.
Will pay for postage and parts.
Contact off list.
Still looking to borrow the Moss video oninstalling the interior. I know its
for a BJ, but a lot of it tis the same for my car. Mainly interested in
seeing how floor carpet and hopefully boot armacord are installed. Very
visual guy. have read Rich Chryslers excellent afrticles and photos, but
would like to see it live so to speak