[Healeys] Car for Sale

Subject: [Healeys] Car for Sale
From: gmandas at yahoo.com (Greg Mandas)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:30:42 -0400
FTP, File Transfer Protocol. It's an old school method of moving files between
servers, first out on UNIX in the late 70's, early 80's. I use it everyday.
It's now a service operating systems offer, including Windows.

Hey! Finally! Something I'm an expert on.

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.