[Healeys] BJ8 Oil consumption - follow up

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Oil consumption - follow up
From: bengaard at 850r.dk (Niels Bengaard)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:55:36 +0200
It has affected the oil pressure with warm engine by perhaps 5 PSI at low
idling, from a little above 20 to almost 30 PSI. Not that easy to read,
because the idling isnt perfect and the pressure rises quickly at these rpm.
But it has gone up for sure. At higher rpm I have always had 60-65 PSI warm
and up to 70 with cold engine, that hasnt changed.

I bought the car last year, apparantly with this error, thats just one of
the bonusses you get for free.
What oil consumption should I expect?

Niels, Denmark