[Healeys] Incompatibility Pertonix and Tach conversion

Subject: [Healeys] Incompatibility Pertonix and Tach conversion
From: tjmorrio at colby.edu (Thomas J. Morrione)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 07:27:59 -0400
Kees,

I'd appreciate it if you would  elaborate a bit on the ballast/wiring
problems you noted when the Pertronix ignition was combined with the
electronic tach conversion. I guess I'm headed for trouble in that I have
(yet to install) a newly bought (last 6 months) for my 64 BJ8 Pertronix
Flamethrower negative ground distributor and flamethrower coil (Moss 40511 3
ohm) and just received back from Nisonger  my cleaned up tach converted to
electronic neg ground.

Thanks in advance,
Tom