[Healeys] Dealer Listing & Records

Subject: [Healeys] Dealer Listing & Records
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:16:24 -0700 (PDT)
Good Day Ira;  I suggest you check out the list here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/history/hs104.htm  All US distributors as of 1971
are provided.
Other than that, you may wish to check your Heritage Certificate; it often
provides the port of entry and distributor destination.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada                - Keep Smiling, Murphy
Lives

--- On Sun, 7/31/11, i erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:<< My BT7 was
dispatched to Los Angeles in march 1960. Who besides HSC would have been a
distributor? I need proof that my car leagally entered the US, as part of
getting a new Oregon title issued.  Don't ask....  Any idea if the sales
records exist, and are searchable?  Or has anyone on the list owned BT7 6722?
And has title proof. >>