[Healeys] BN2 Electricals

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 Electricals
From: "kaynmike.bham@juno.com" <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 04:47:10 GMT
Last night the right "blinker" went dark while the left worked fine. I figured
I'd pop the lenses off the front and rear park/stop/run lights, clean the
contacts and -poof- troubles gone. No. Tonight the other side went dark too. I
was sitting in the car, motor off but key in the "on" position and I (I think)
hear that "tung" sound coming fron the scary box that controls all the
electrical that perches on the front left inner fender When I turn on one or
the other of the "blinker" lights. After all this time (car has been on the
road 9 or 10 years since a complete restoration that included a new wiring
harness, etc..) are the gods of Lucas finally caught up to me? Must I now pay
for my carefree attitude when asked by others- "Naw I've never had a moments
problem with the electricals!!" Says I
Any ideas??
Mike Gougeon
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html