[Healeys] Col Dodds

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Col Dodds
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 00:26:09 +1000
I am very sad. A very close friend's daughter was killed in a car
accident this morning at Kellyville.
When the f#%ck will the NSW RTA realise that driver education saves
lives? And #%^|king speed cameras just raise money????
How much did the NSW RTA spend on buying speed cameras last year? How
much did they spend on young children driving courses?
F&:$& you RTA. The blood is on your hands.
Allegedly Catheine was killed by an unlicensed driver, in an
unregistered car. YeH. Alledgedly . Where did the RTA train this
clown? Without a licence????? Unregistered car??????
Allegedly. How did that happen?
Tell me about your speed cameras and how they protect our children you
fuckwits!!
Tell me how you RTA clowns.
Just venting guys. Why should one of us lose our daughter?
Please, someone forward this to Ed, or the Sprite list.
Col Dodds and his wife Carol, and Carly & Christopher need to know we
love them
Chris
Sent from my iPhone
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html