Re: [Healeys] volt drop

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] volt drop
From: Per Schoerner <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:34:26 +0200
Hmmmm,,,, so you have 10 volts at the starter, right? How about checking
towards the battery, the point between where you have 12 volts and where
you have 10 volts is where the problem is. I don't think you need to
replace that long cable, unless it is the wrong size or is broken
somewhere of course.

Per

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html