[Healeys] Fw: volt drop

To: <gardner5@comcast.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: volt drop
From: "Tom McCay - Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:01:49 +0100
Voltage drop is usually associated with high resistance joints rather than
the cable itself. Have you checked and cleaned all of the connections to the
battery, starter solenoid etc? Dirty or loose connections would give the
same symptoms.

 Kindest Regards

 Tom
Tom McCay - Director, CCW-Tools, a division of Classic-Car-World Ltd, 32
 Washingborough Road, Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1RE. 01522 888178 (Tel) 0870
 705 9115 (fax) enquiries@ccw-tools.com  www.ccw-tools.com

 Registered address: 32 Washingborough Road, Heighington, Lincoln, LN4 1RE.
 Classic-Car-World Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with
 company number 3930761.  VAT registration number: 755 7630 05