[Healeys] exhaust manifold nuts

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] exhaust manifold nuts
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:58:12 -0700
With the help of my 16 yr old we were able to get all but the second exhaust
manifold nuts on. But cannot get the second one in from front of engine.
Anyone have a cool trick?  Can it be reached from the bottom? I need to get
it back on jack stands to finish tightening the starter, ground bolts.
Re-attach the slave and run the ling cable back to the battery. But wanted
to wait until I was done topside of the engine.
Thanks, once I get it secure, I can start installing the carbs..

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR