Re: [Healeys] Apron Panel Set

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Apron Panel Set
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:05:39 -0700
Rich,

I did not say that the white 100s did not have white engine bays, only that
I could not personally recall ever seeing one.  I know that others have
observed that there were a number of cars that did not get the black in the
engine bay.  The question still remains as to what percentage.  I never said
"always" or "never".

With regard to the radiator shrouds on the early 100s and specifically body
number 338, once again the horizontal piece was there but not the vertical
piece.  This fact is well documented and I am well aware of it.

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html