Re: [Healeys] Healey Special tools/ weird spanners

To: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Special tools/ weird spanners
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:39:17 +0800
Hi Chris -

I am a complete nerd in this department and just recently purchased the
Lucas voltage regulator adjustment tool.  As far as I am aware, there really
isn't a very good work around other than possibly a shielded slotted
screwdriver (or heck, a Thor knock off hammer when it really needs "fixin").
 I'll send a pic when I unpack my house in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Alan