[Healeys] resto update Aug 15th

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] resto update Aug 15th
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:38:13 -0700
howdy all,
Hope you are enjoying driving your cars.... I am getting closer.

Had to remove the intake to get to the exhaust manifold bolts. Good thing I
did. I found that my buddy did not use any nuts on all of the bottom
manifold studs. I missed two intake nuts when I was working on it. So now
all intake and exhaust nuts are installed and tightened down. I still need
to install the back manifold drain, later tonight. Hang my carbs, figure out
the throttle cable kit from BCS. There are others out there I think I like
better, but I have the BCS kit and I'm still trying to get the beast to roar
by Labor Day weekend (Sept 2-5) for the Portland ABFM. Or at least before
foul weather sets in for good.
I still need to do a lot of little things before I can start it, but at this
point I have a glimmer of hope for a month's end start.
Lights, dash still to hook, up long battery cable to attach to frame, Stuff
like that.
cheers

--
Ira Erbs