Re: [Healeys] indicators

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] indicators
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:00:17 -0400
I put an audible turn signal warning on my BJ8.  I've sent John Sims the
technical info for his site (http://www.healey6.com).
I was going to use chimes instead of a buzzer because the chime tone is less
annoying, although still audible at speed; but I ended up using a chime for
the left and a buzzer for the right (long story).  Now, I can tell which one
is on without looking at the light!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry