[Healeys] BN1 Hood configuration

Subject: [Healeys] BN1 Hood configuration
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich Chrysler)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:45:36 -0400
Stephen et al,

The 3rd series of hood bows on the Hundred that featured the elongated
obtuse angle slotted mounting arm for better stowage when folded, also
featured a pair of small holes per each side on the rear most hood iron that
accepted a pair of screws that entered from inside the car, piercing to
anchor the  webbing straps.

Please note that the 3 mounting holes per side of the car did not change
position throughout the production of the Hundred.

Listers, this is also being forwarded to John Sims for posting.

Rich

Hi everyone, just putting finishing touches to re-build, but am not clear
how hood frame should work as mine appears bent in several places has anyone
got some good photos of hood in both down and up positions. I need this as I
need to mount my seat belts and do not want to find I have put the mounts in
the wrong place. Thanks for all the help with this matter. Stephen

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of work
pics 2 011.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 100
Details 0039.jpg]

Scan47.jpg]

Scan49.jpg]

Interior 0010.jpg]