[Healeys] cable throttle kit

Subject: [Healeys] cable throttle kit
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:08:28 -0700
Thanks
I converted to hd8 from hd6s and don't have the firewall its, plus my
linkage is worn out and sloppy. Bought the bus kit, same as the cape kit.
Stock bj8 headers

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write

On Aug 7, 2011 7:50 AM, "Freese, Ken" <Ken.Freese at aerojet.com> wrote:
> I tried the Cape one a few years ago. Don't waste your money. I will send
pictures so you can make your own, maybe. I think you would really be better
off designing your own for a left hand drive car. The type of headers you
have make a difference also to their kit. I continue with the stock linkage
without problems.

healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of I Erbs