[Healeys] Drive Away Cancer Tiny URL

Subject: [Healeys] Drive Away Cancer Tiny URL
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:21:04 -0400 (EDT)
Hey listers,
    Thanks to Ed, I was able to make the link into a  tiny one. And you
don't need to be a member of Facebook to follow the page. It  is totally public
and with just one click you can follow John, see his photos,  watch any
videos we might be able to post and generally stay updated.
    The only thing you can't do is comment, like or  leave a message,
because you have to join Facebook to do that. You can use any  links though
that
may be posted, so it's just like you're a member of Facebook,  you just
can't leave a footprint so to speak.
    Look for the Stand up to Cancer link and that's  where you can go to
make a donation if you so choose, but this is the easiest  way we could go so
John can update from the road and keep everyone in the loop.  Thank you all
for your support and keep your fingers crossed.
    Here's the tiny link:   http://tinyurl.com/3znlmac
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598