[Healeys] John Nikas needs Help, Drive Away Cancer

Subject: [Healeys] John Nikas needs Help, Drive Away Cancer
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 19:28:52 -0400 (EDT)
I just talked with John and unless someone has a complete engine for a 100
they would like to donate, or can do rings and bearings overnight, the
decision  has been made that he will head out in the morning and start the
journey home.  The low pressure and loss of oil can't hurt the car anymore and
after a  gathering of many Healey folks, and their collective wisdom, caution
is being  thrown to the wind and it all starts up again tomorrow. As John
stated when we  were talking, it is a true testament to this car's will to run
that she made it  this far and he's confident she will bring him back to
California. Stay tuned  for further developments. The exact course for the
return trip has not been  finalized as of yet and as soon as I know that, I
will pass along that  information so folks along way can possibly cheer him on
as he heads  through a town, city or intersection near you. Thanks again for
all your  thoughts.
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 8/14/2011 4:06:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,