[Healeys] Alps

Subject: [Healeys] Alps
From: tfsbj7 at mindspring.com (Skip Saunders)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:42:54 -0400
My wife and I took that path going the other way (from Menton to Lake
Geneva), in our Healey in 2001.   We were touring Europe in our Healey over
the summer in 2001 with a bunch of other Healey drivers (included Tom and
Jan Felts).   Most of the other drivers took Napoleons road (less high
passes), but we had a great time doing the High Alps.

Gorgeous trip,...just watch out for the crazy bicyclists.

-skip-