[Healeys] Fw: indicators

Subject: [Healeys] Fw: indicators
From: medlabinc at msn.com (Dick Matson)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 17:11:06 -0700
About a year ago I installed a signal light beeper as per Steve Byer and his
drawings.  I love it and use it all the time.

I have not recd the international hand signal for 'you're signal lights are
on" once since installing the beeper.  I looked for a beeper with a click
sound but nothing doing where I looked.  And anyway I'm happy with it as is.
Thank you Steve.

Dick Matson / Bj8