[Healeys] wiper wheel box

Subject: [Healeys] wiper wheel box
From: warthodson at aol.com (warthodson at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 09:48:16 -0400 (EDT)
Does anyone have a cleaver way of replacing the rubber weather seal on the
shaft of the wiper wheel box & what did you replace it with?

Also, FYI, we recently purchased a reproduction wiper wheel box which appeared
to be of very good quality. However, the O.D. of the serrated adaptor on the
end that accepts the wiper arm was slightly undersized. This prevented the
original wiper arm from seating tightly & it would not stay locked in place.
So, We purchased reproduction wiper arms hoping that they would fit tightly.
No luck. Their I.D. was even larger that the original wiper arms, so they fit
even looser.
Gary