[Healeys] 100/6 for sale

Subject: [Healeys] 100/6 for sale
From: info at classictradespace.com (classic trade space)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 18:16:59 +0100
Thank you Derek i totally agree, i have been on the list for some time now and
receive all  the messages daily, i often see people posting messages regarding
healeys for sale, i was offered the car by one of our customers and simply
thought i would post it incase any one on the list had any interest, no
financial gain on my part. What i find really hard to under stand is the group
is totally Austin Healey orientated and some one mentions that there is a
Healey for sale and this is so wrong, i just dont get it. There really is some
sad people out there, it very much reminds me of some of the idiots you get on
ebay that really should not be on the site, the same applies to those who feel
the need to jump so quickly on here when they see something they think is
wrong, Like the last post said on your key board is a DELETE BUTTON use it.

I dare not mention i have a shed full of rare 100 M parts for sale i might get
it in the Neck...