[Healeys] Sidescreen bracket nut

Subject: [Healeys] Sidescreen bracket nut
From: pajtamuvek at gmail.com (Austin Healey)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 16:20:16 +0200
Hi Derek,

I checked Your site (as always when I got into trouble  excelent database -
thanks), but mine looks different from each You feature. Something between
them.
My mounting looks more like the second, but still each the frame and the
bracket is different.
I ordered a set of sidescreen brackets a while ago, but I had to make mine
as the were not fitting (screw osition, bolt angle).

Gergo