[Healeys] Tires

Subject: [Healeys] Tires
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 21:21:56 +0000 (UTC)
re: " Highly recommended this tire for
touring and also gives about 1 inch more ground clearance than the 185/70."

Hmmmmm ... that means the 185/15 is over 2 inches--allowing for compression of
the lower sidewall--taller than the 185/70.

Anybody know the denominator of the aspect ratio of a non-low profile tire (80,
85, ?)?

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA