[Healeys] Fw: RE: LeMans 1955-NOJ393 at Auction

Subject: [Healeys] Fw: RE: LeMans 1955-NOJ393 at Auction
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curt/Nancy Arndt)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:10:36 -0700
My prediction is that this historic car will sell well north of $500K, in
its somewhat unrestored state.  I say somewhat since the car was essentially
destroyed in the 1955 Le Mans disaster, and then rebuilt, so I don;t know
how much it would hurt to restore it again.  I don't think it's out of line
to say that historic 100S's could reach $1 million dollars in the near
future.  As such, someone paying that amount of money will want a car that's
usable.

Cheers,

Curt