[Healeys] Fibreglass Bodies

Subject: [Healeys] Fibreglass Bodies
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ed; I think you must have missed something in your talk with Patrick.

Quoting Patrick's original email, he stated "... I want to make reference to
US and British organisations that built fibreglass bodies for similar cars
during the 1950s and early '60s. ... It would be appreciated that if you know
of any could you please let me know."

To me, that is quite clear; fibreglass, not steel.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada              - Keep Smiling, Murphy
Lives