[Healeys] Fiberglass bodies

Subject: [Healeys] Fiberglass bodies
From: Editorgary at aol.com (Editorgary at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:14:40 -0400 (EDT)
I am writing an article on a MG TF fitted with a fibreglass body built by
an
Australian company called Buchanan. The body was styled off an Aston Martin
DB3S.

In the article I want to make reference to US and British organisations
that
built fibreglass bodies for similar cars during the 1950s and early '60s.

The names of Devin and Fibrefab in the US come to mind and Arkley in the
UK.
Although the Arkley is a little later in the piece.

It would be appreciated that if you know of any could you please let me
know
Pat Quinn

Don't leave out Byers Bodies, Pat.
I've copied Jim Weissenborn (the pencilman) who can fill you in on his
Byers-bodied MGA.

Gary