[Healeys] BJ8 For Sale

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 For Sale
From: JPayne at ThorCon.net (Jonas Payne)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:18:16 -0700
Not at all - was simply passing my thoughts about Wilson on.  In no way
did I intend to disparage the car.

The "car" I purchased from them is now fully restored, reliable, fun and
safe, at great personal expense in time, money and heartache.

I'm certain that the current owner and I shared a similar experience.

My apologies to any and all who interpreted this as a comment about the
car, not the dealer

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084