[Healeys] terrific forum

Subject: [Healeys] terrific forum
From: bighealey at charter.net (bighealey at charter.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:08:16 -0400 (EDT)
Frank,

No financial interest just experience from many thousands of Healey
touring miles. Always carry a spare prewired dist cap.  Always use NOS
original Lucas rotors (can you say hen's teeth?).  Or get red ones from
Jeff at Advanced Distributor (about 15$/pair).

Glad your back on the road at full speed.

Tracy