[Healeys] aux power in pos. ground car

Subject: [Healeys] aux power in pos. ground car
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 23:18:55 +0800
The safer thing to do would be to put a small inverter in your car (creates
a 24 V potential) then you can use the same ground.  Much safer this way.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/230672490898?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y

Since you don't plan to run a high powered radio, this converter will work
very well.

Alan