[Healeys] Crazy crazy California - S. Carolina DMVs

Subject: [Healeys] Crazy crazy California - S. Carolina DMVs
From: gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com (Richard Collins)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:01:51 -0700
Yup, I went thru the same ordeal a while ago with my son getting a local
license in KY with a $10 parking ticket from RI more than 10 years previous.
It took several months to get RI to unscramble the details so KY just waited.
No rush from RI as it pays them good interest plus ever see a DMV rush with
anything except to chase you for money? Ended up over $250 with penalties and
interest to the great (?) state of RI...Big brother doesn't stop watching and
it is a one way street. Richard of KYBN7 #440