[Healeys] Rebuilt vs. New - was rebuilt water pump

Subject: [Healeys] Rebuilt vs. New - was rebuilt water pump
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (john spaur)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:15:31 -0700
I had my original mirror re-chromed and new glass cut. To me it looks
far better than the reproduction stainless steel one I have.

My rebuilt shock links look great too when compared to the
after-market ones as do many other restored and rebuilt items on my car.

Long term durability is still a question to be answered but I am
willing to find.

However, as many people know, this is not always the least expensive
nor the easiest route to go.

John Spaur
'62 BT7