Re: [Healeys] Sticky primer

To: rwil@sbcglobal.net, jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sticky primer
From: INSIDEDIM@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 06:01:48 -0400 (EDT)
I know this is about epoxy, but just a reminder to all.  I painted my  BJ8
with PPG acrylic lacquer and there is a summer and winter acrylic  thinner.
If you use the wrong one you're screwed.  Don't bother  asking how I know.

Bill
F.H., MI

In a message dated 10/2/2011 4:22:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,