Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: re-bleeding brakes

To: "'Gary R. Brierton'" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>, "'Oudesluys'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: re-bleeding brakes
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:20:21 -0500
Your solution to this very monumental problem is too logical and does not
fit into the realm of Healeydom where the illogical often is the logical.
(tongue in cheek as I continue to tackle problems left to me from the DPO -
now replacing pop rivets where my original parts list shows clearly that
they do not belong.)

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com