[Healeys] Austin-Healey Membership Lapsed

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Austin-Healey Membership Lapsed
From: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 06:34:28 -0800
Listers,

The letter that has caused concern a legitimate communication.   I am the
President of the AHCUSA.  I issued the letter. It was not an attempt to pam
anyone.

The club has an account with a corporation providing "secure file sharing,
management, and transfer".  The intent of my email letter was to contact
members of the USA Club whose membership records indicated failure to renew.
The body of the letter included my email address and my name was in the
signature block.   I assumed that  was sufficient to identify me as the
sender.  I was assured by the the corporation that a strict adherence to a
rigid email protocol was in effect.  I apologize for the discomfort and
concern my actions caused.

Mark Schneider, President
Austin-Healey Club USA
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html