Re: [Healeys] Hello?

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hello?
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:23:21 -0800
Or, as Click and Clack (The hosts of Car Talk are brothers Tom and Ray
Magliozzi, also known as Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers) suggested to
a person considering the purchase of an old British automobile, buy a Miata
and avoid all those problems.

What fun and adventure is that?  How are people like them allowed to stay on
the air or in the newspapers?   ;-)   <TIC>

(No flaming from Miata owners, please.  They suggested it, not me)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031