Re: [Healeys] Driving lights - spot/fan?

To: "Eric \(Rick\) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Driving lights - spot/fan?
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:04:33 -0800 (PST)
Eric, That depends on whether the driving lights are spots or fanouts.

Typically you need the fans on the low beam, and the spots/long range on for
high beam when rallying/night driving.  In many cases fans on all the time
with either low/high heads, as they do not interfere with on coming traffic.

Some folks choose two of the same type, some one of each - depends on the
driving need of course.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  RNBmail@yahoo.com