[Healeys] petronix

Subject: [Healeys] petronix
From: JPayne at ThorCon.net (Jonas Payne)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 07:59:37 -0700
Any of this discussion affected with the use of a Mallory dual point
dist.?  I was under the impression that the Petronix/Coil compatibility
issues had something to do with the dwell angle on 4 cyl engines - what
is the effect lengthening of the dwell angle with a dual point dist?

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084