[Healeys] Master cylinder-Metric?

Subject: [Healeys] Master cylinder-Metric?
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 16:06:04 -0400
That's OK. I can not tell you how many Pep Boys I have been in trying to
find 30wt ND oil only to be told each and every time at each and every store
that such oil has not been produced for at least 10 years. I even bought
some recently at an Advance Auto Parts and took a can to my local Pep Boys,
showed it to the manager who told me that the can must be mislabeled.

Needless to say, I never buy anything there -- just go in to taunt them when
I feel a little dicey. Unfortunately, they hire clerks -- not automotive
people.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com