[Healeys] Morgan (was petronix)

Subject: [Healeys] Morgan (was petronix)
From: healeymnster at gmail.com (Ed Townley)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 14:16:13 -0600
Jim:  recently helped a friend with a morgan that sputtered and popped
really bad,--this was a "totally" restored, beautiful example of a 59
morgan, that had never run properly since my friend purchased it.---long
story short, we finally discovered that two lower nuts on intake manifold
were missing (hard to see, and even harder to reach under the carbs) so,
even though the top row of nuts were torqued (probably too) tight, the
lower side of manifold was "sucking"--might be worth checking
Ed Townley
Southern NM, USA