[Healeys] Driving lights

Subject: [Healeys] Driving lights
From: sbyers at ec.rr.com (BJ8 Healeys)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:24:11 -0500
Fred, I installed a set of Lucas repro driving lights on my badge bar (from
Moss Motors).  The badge bar is designed to support the lights.  I have not
had a vibration problem in the four years and 21K miles the lights have been
installed, and only this month have I ever had to replace a bulb.

I have a wiring diagram for wiring the lights available if you want it.  I
used a SPDT switch and relay to control them, so that I can turn them on
manually for use as daytime running lights or to adjust them, or so that
they will work with the high beams of the headlights.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA