[Healeys] Lot No: 433

Subject: [Healeys] Lot No: 433
From: editor_reid at hotmail.com (Reid Trummel)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:10:24 -0800
There will be a major feature on this car and this sale in an upcoming issue
of HEALEY MARQUE, with several never-before/seldom seen photos and some
insider info.  For example, an inside source has told us that he expects the
car to sell for a figure beginning with a 7 or an 8, as in 700,000-899,999 UK
Pounds.  There's more.

This is a fascinating chapter in the history of what could be labeled the most
interesting Austin-Healey ever made.   I predicted in 2008 that it would not
be too long before a 100S sold for more than $1m, and I think that this is
going to be that sale.

My vote for what to do with it (not that the new owner is likely to put it to
a vote!) is to restore it to the high point of its history; namely, what it
looked like at the beginning of the 1955 Le Mans.

Reid TrummelPortland, Oregon, USA

> Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:58:03 +0100
> From: <Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com>
> To: <Healeys at autox.team.net>
> Subject: [Healeys] Lot No: 433
<C3A20D6B88C3E9458E33D84824156BEB6037925E99 at HE111644.EMEA1.CDS.T-INTERNAL.COM