[Healeys] Updates to web site.

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Updates to web site.
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 10:49:49 -0500
The following are updates for the last week of November and first part of
December.

1. A link to the email address for Lee Williams who produces a "Portable
Garage" on the Parts page, Miscellaneous section.

2. Link to E-Z Lok which are purported to work better than Helicoils for
stripped threads on the Parts page, Miscellaneous section.

3.  Installation of a Coolant Recovery System and a method of fastening the
Heater Cold Air Duct to the front frame. On the Technical page, My
Modifications section.

4. Over the next week of so I will be validating all of the links. If you
note a problem with any, please let me know.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html