Re: [Healeys] Email hacked

To: Tom <ah3000me@gmail.com>, DONALD N JOY <britcar1@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Email hacked
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:25:32 +0800
Yes - I suggest you only use your common password for all non critical
websites where you can't spend money.

For email, banking, ebay, paypal - use different more secure
password(s) that you cycle regularly.

Many of the hackers get in because you'll use the same email address
and password on a third party website.

--
Sent from my mobile device