[Healeys] Solved: Stearing wheel sticky

Subject: [Healeys] Solved: Stearing wheel sticky
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 15:18:34 +0800
Eberhard -

I am now pleased to officially present you with your official training
certificate, "Austin Healey Repair - Expert Technician."

You successfully completed the most challenging of tests for the
certificate, of using a large lead hammer and gigantic plumbing pliers to
fix your valuable classic car - using only the finest engineered German
machine tools.  As my father always told me "You must always use the
correct tool for the job!"  Indeed you have, and recorded the procedure (in
photographs) for posterity.

Best Regards,

Alan

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 5:10 AM, Eberhard Pietzsch <mail at eberhard-pietzsch.de