[Healeys] scam

Subject: [Healeys] scam
From: healeymanjim at hansencc.net (healeymanjim at hansencc.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 02:49:29 +0000
along the lines of sending money to ukraine, last week we got a call about our
grandson being in jail in lima city, peru.  knowing my grandson hasn't got two
nickels to rub together and could not be in peru, i suspected a scam.   a few
questions and a statement that i would be contacting both his mother and the
american embassy led to his calling me a mf and slamming the phone.  i know
almost anyone can get our name and address, etc., but how did the scammers know
my grandson(different last name) and the relationship, plus not calling his
other grandparents, who are financially disabled.  my wife is petrified that
they are going to come and break into our house.   keep alert out there!!