[Healeys] Sebring 1963

Subject: [Healeys] Sebring 1963
From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au (Patrick and Caroline Quinn)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:48:48 +1100
G'day

I am writing a lengthy article on the Works Sebring 3000 that was used as
the practice car for Sebring in 1963.

Carrying UK registration 57 FAC the car was sold afterwards to Austin Canada
and then used extensively in Canada and the US.

I am wondering if anyone has any period photos of 57 FAC or the other two
cars that ran in '63 - 54 FAC and 56 FAC?

I am thinking about expanding the article to include mention of the
six-cylinder Austin-Healey at Sebring, so if anyone has any other photos of
six-cylinder cars it would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know.

Many thanks

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia