Re: [Healeys] list

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] list
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 19:09:56 -0700
HealeyRick wrote:
> Something tells me team.net is going to have to take up a collection
> to replace the plasma that Mark just put his foot through.
>
> Rick

Naw, I don't get that wrapped up in football, no violent reactions to a
losing game.
I have some beers in the fridge to cry into, though I wish I had a
bottle of good
single malt or my favorite bourbon, Woodford Reserve.  A wee nip would
be nice.
But this isn't the single-malt list.

As for plasma?  Right.  I actually have an ancient 19 analog set with
just a roof
mounted antenna.  My wife and I don't watch much television, maybe some
evening
news during dinner and occasional specials.  I do watch some shows on my
computer
like old Rifleman, Bat Masterson, McHale's Navy as well as more current
offerings like
Hell's Kitchen, Iron Chef and some other cooking related shows.  Too
much time
whacking on Team.Net to get in much TV!

mjb.